Here’s our Black Friday – Cyber Monday Promo:
All future updates and upgrades included!
one-time payment all-times benefits
one-time payment all-times benefits
Study materials inside ourCFA Exam Study Planner 4.0:
All 3 Levels:
CFA Exam Study Plan 4.0
Study Planner 4.0& Its Improvements
4 Views of Your CFA Exam Study Plan
The main menu shows you the 4 views of your Study Plan: PLAN, STUDY, PROGRESS, and REVIEW (newly improved!).
1. PLAN VIEW (all 3 levels)
The PLAN tab of the main menu takes you to the PLAN view of your Study Plan, where you can personalize your schedule at any time and in many aspects:
- When you schedule (or re-schedule) your CFA exam – adjust your EXAM DATE. If your exam gets postponed, it’s up to you to decide if you want to go with your old study plan and get it tweaked a bit or if you want to create a NEW PLAN.
- You can change the START DATE of your exam prep and the number of Final Review Weeks (note though that the default number of weeks is our recommendation based on your overall exam prep duration).
- Also, modify the topics sequence the way you like. To move the whole topics, simply use drag & drop.
- You can change your topics difficulty from medium to hard (to get your topic study time extended) or easy (to get your topic study time reduced).
- When some unexpected things happen that keep you away from studying, you can add holiday (no study) weeks. If no longer needed, you can also remove them.
- In advanced settings, you’ll find the study time multiplier, which allows you to increase/decrease your total study time. A standard study plan assumes approx. 300 hours. If you use the multiplier of, e.g., 1.5 or 0.66, you’ll get a total of 450 or 200 hours, respectively.
2. STUDY VIEW (levels 1&2)
The STUDY tab of the main menu takes you to the STUDY view of your Study Plan, where you can see what to study each week and access available study lessons (level 3 to come) and study materials (levels 1 & 2).
- Study lessons are listed one by one for all your CFA exam readings.
- Study lessons display the available study materials such as videos, pdfs, tests, or formulas. Recently, we’ve also added some written content to lessons to make them more interactive (and we're still adding).
- There's a progress bar for your study week together with the benchmark study times for both weeks and readings.
- Green means the reading & its lessons are DONE . Yellow is for PARTIALLY DONE . If the box is red – it's OVERDUE !
- Also, find the buttons to easily navigate between the weeks.
- Finally, star and check off your readings & lessons (but also videos, formulas, etc.) to develop your own system of managing your study process.
3. PROGRESS VIEW (all 3 levels)
The PROGRESS tab of the main menu takes you to the PROGRESS view of your Study Plan, where you can see your study progress both in the form of a Gantt chart and as your Chance-to-Pass-Score .
4. REVIEW VIEW | NEW! | (levels 1&2)
The REVIEW tab of the main menu takes you to the REVIEW view of your Study Plan, where you can easily browse for the study content you want to review, e.g., Quantitative Methods videos, Derivative Investments formulas, given sections of Ethics study lessons, or even whole study lessons for your chosen topics.
- To review the previously starred formulas from the Derivative Investments topic, we chose 'Formulas' from the drop-down list of content types, 'Derivative Investments' from the drop-down list of topics, and we indicated that we want to view only the 'Starred' formulas, be it in the past or future study weeks.
- Now, you can easily view the formulas using the NEXT & PREVIOUS buttons to switch between them.
- Also, mind that you can choose to show formulas as flashcards – then, you'll have the formulas hidden and you'll need to click to see if you get them right.
Full Width of the Screen
We always used just the middle column of the portal. But we thought wasting space is no good. That’s why we now use the whole of your screen to display different views of your Study Plan.
To the left, you can find the options to personalize your schedule (PLAN VIEW), navigate your study lessons (STUDY VIEW), or review your study content (REVIEW VIEW). To the right, you'll find your Study Plan, study lessons, or reviewed content, respectively. This improves user experience big time!
We add for free $100-worth of handy e-books from Analyst Guide:
Level 1: Must-Know Formulas E-book, Must-Know Formulas Flashcards, Must-Remember Definitions E-book, Must-Remember Definitions Flashcards, Must-Understand Relations E-book, Must-Have IFRS vs U.S. GAAP Comparison E-book, CFA Exam Calculator Tips;
Level 2: Must-Know Formulas E-book, Must-Remember Definitions E-book, Must-Have IFRS vs U.S. GAAP Comparison E-book, CFA Exam Calculator Tips.
We know there are prep providers that charge you 1,000+ bucks for one exam level. You may think: If Soleadea offers study tools for less than 300 bucks total for all 3 levels, then WHAT’S THE CATCH?
There’s no catch! Here's the truth:
It’s 2021 and the cost of IT infrastructure and online study content delivery is lower than ever! So, prices can be also more attractive! Some think they’re still in the early 2000s, operating as a monopoly or an oligopoly, but it’s no longer the case. We even think that with new study solutions from CFA Institute + Soleadea you are all set and done and there’s no need to spend extra 1,000+ bucks on other study tools.
one-time payment all-times benefits:
Already our customer?
To see if we have an individualized offer for you, please contact us on chat
(right-hand bottom corner of this page, click )
CFA Exam Candidates about Soleadea
I just passed the L1, and I would like to thank you guys at Soleadea - I could only structure my studies because of the materials and study plan. In retrospect, I highly doubt I would have passed without Soleadea
I have passed the November 2021 CFA exam. I would like to thank a lot to Soleadea for the excellent resources for preparing for CFA level 1 exam. I will take a rest for a while and return back to prepare level 2 CFA exam.
Soleadea helps me be committed to my weekly plan which I would have skipped had it been planned by me on a piece of paper. Most effective resource that has increased my efficiency 200% in completing and revising. I have started building up confidence to appear for CFA exam now!
I used your study planner resource. It helped me to stay on track with my study plan while also identifying review areas. For example, having to review the Ethics and Standards I-VII throughout helped me with my retention and was my highest scoring subject. It was rewarding to see my chances of passing go up as I stuck with my plan and held me accountable by going down when I was falling behind. I especially enjoyed receiving credit for memorizing formulas.
Cleared!! Level 1 near 90th percentile range :) Thank you! Soleadea your schedule helped . Please update me on L2 schedule. Thank you! Again
I have cleared my CFA level 1 exam! Soleadea helped my create a detailed study plan and track its progress. Thank you very much.
It's a PASS! I used Soleadea study plan for my CFA Level I June 2019. Thank you for the weekly emails to remind me to summarize my week and for your reviews thereafter. This kept me on my toes, am glad it paid off!
I passed yayy! Thank you so much for the motivational speech that you guys send every week and also the helpful schedule to keep me on track with my studies. I will be sure to use this planner again for my Level 2.
I primarily used Kaplan, but I did use a couple of your resources such as the IFRS vs US GAAP PDF and the must know formulas PDF. They were helpful filling gaps or when I had trouble with a specific concept. I’ll be sure to pay your site a visit again during L2!
I am delighted to tell you that I passed my level I exam, and part of this success comes from Soleadea. I used the schedule provided on your website for a guide of my reading and tried to stick to it as much as possible. Thank you for your care and please continue doing this helpful materials for the candidates.
You've been very quick, attentive and helpful so I'd love to give a little review; in my books this is 5 star customer service (especially considering I haven't paid anything as of yet)! Thank you for everything you've helped me with so far, I'll definitely be recommending this service to peers and colleagues in the future.