- The CFA exam consists of 3 levels. Level 1 can be taken in December or June. Level 2 and level 3 are carried out only in June.
- There are around 200 thousand candidates a year. Around 35-50% of candidates pass a given level of the exam.
- Each exam level consists of two sessions: morning session and afternoon session. Each session lasts 3 hours.
- There are ten exam topics: Ethics, Quantitative Methods, Economics, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management, Equity Investments, Fixed Income Investments, Derivative Investments and Alternative Investments.
- The exam is conducted in English.
- The earlier you register to the exam, the less you pay for it. In the exam fee, all necessary books and one mock exam are included.
- The CFA designation is respected worldwide and it is called the golden standard of financial certification. After completing the program, candidates get impressive knowledge about finance. The boost in salary is around 50-70%.
- It is said that an average candidate needs 300 hours to prepare well for a given level of the exam.
- We will prepare you for the exam check our study options here. They include videos, mock exams, practice questions, presentations and study plans.